Most frequently asked questions and answers about ENDOCLUBNORD 2020 online
The ENDOCLUBNORD 2020 with its attractive live broadcast program will take place online on Friday November 6th, 2020. In addition, the other program (Olympus pre-symposia and post-processing session) will be offered online according to the new program structure. The content offered will also be available on demand for registered participants in the ENDOCLUBNORD media library after this date.
No, no special software has to be installed to participate in the event and the use of the operating system is not specified. All you need is a computer or laptop and a working internet connection.
Yes, the ENDOCLUBNORD 2020 can be visited from any type of device.
You need a stable WIFI or a wired internet connection. Use via mobile data is also possible, but we do not recommend this due to the volume of data required. Google Chrome is recommended as the Internet browser; the use of the Internet Explorer browser is not recommended.
The content will be available to you in the ENDOCLUBNORD 2020 media library for up to 3 months after the congress.
As before, you can easily register via our website. You can now benefit from our discounted tariffs! Register here.
Yes, if you have already registered for ENDOCLUBNORD 2020, your registration remains valid for the virtual congress. Since the participation fees for the virtual congress will be lower, in this case you will also receive a refund for the difference between the participation fee already paid and the new tariff. We will get in touch with you by mid-October.
- If you are already registered but do not want to take part in the ENDOCLUBNORD 2020 online, you can cancel your participation in writing up to 07.09.2020. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event of cancellation by September 7th, 2020, we will refund the amount paid in full.
- In the event of cancellation after September 7th, 2020, 100% of the fee will apply.
No, new, reduced registration fees apply to the ENDOCLUBNORD 2020 Online. You can find an overview of the new registration fees here.
Yes, for the ENDOCLUBNORD 2020 Online, advanced training points are also requested from the State Medical Association. Please note that CME points can only be awarded for participation in the Live Congress; no CME points are awarded for the Olympus pre-symposium.
The ENDOCLUBNORD 2020 will put together an exciting program because the rapid development of gastrointestinal endoscopy is continuing: A new generation of endoscopes with many new features is now available, AI-supported image analysis is establishing itself in diagnostics and new tools are opening up new therapeutic possibilities. There is a lot to discuss!
The new program structure is even more comprehensive and attractive. The main event with the usual spectacular and state-of-the-art “live” endoscopy on November 6th, 2020 will be framed by two pre-symposia and three “post-processing” events:
- Wednesday, October 28th, 2020: Pre-Symposium “Hygiene”
- Wednesday, October 28th, 2020: Pre-Symposium “New Technologies”
- Friday November 6th, 2020 from 9am: ENDOCLUBNORD Main Event – as usual with spectacular and state-of-the-art “live” endoscopy
- Wednesday November 18th, 2020; 5pm: ECN Post-Processing Part 1 “Upper GI Trakt”
- Wednesday, December 16, 2020; 5pm: ECN Post-Processing Part 2 “Middle GI tract incl. Bile, liver, pancreas”
- Wednesday 13.01.2021; 5pm: ECN Post-Processing Part 3 “Lower GI Tract”
Yes, an all-day chat function is planned. Dr. Stefan Groth and his team from the UKE Hamburg look forward to your questions and comments. Questions from the chat should also be included in the post-processing sessions at the following appointments.
A moderated live chat is planned for the event days. Dr. Stefan Groth and his team from the UKE Hamburg coordinate and answer your questions and comments.
- Individual questions / comments will be discussed “live” on the podium
- Other questions will be answered “live” or via chat from the podium after each live block
- Your contributions should be discussed in the post-processing sessions on the following dates
We look forward to your participation!
The involvement of industry is planned for a virtual ENDOCLUBNORD 2020 in the form of a virtual exhibition and industry lectures. Interplan will contact all exhibitors and sponsors individually. For further questions please contact Karin Seidel, email@example.com
At your virtual exhibition stand, depending on the package booked, you have the option of making various information materials (contact details for contact persons, information brochures, videos and flyers, etc.) available to interested participants. You can also get in direct contact with your stand visitors (either by chat or video call) and enter the address details for sending information material.